• High-speed T1.5 aperture for shallow DoF
• 12-bladed iris for smooth bokeh
• User-interchangeable mount system
• 280° focus scale rotation
• Zeiss eXtended Data for lens metadata
The Zeiss Nano Prime 6-Lens Set includes the 18mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm, all T1.5, nestled neatly in a tailored foam hard travel case.
The Zeiss Nano Primes area high-speed, full-frame cinema lens. Available in a native Sony E mount (more mounts to come soon). Their close focus combined with the high-speed T1.5 aperture provide an ultra shallow depth of field for creative flexibility. The gentle sharpness and smooth circular bokeh are similar to the Zeiss Supreme Primes making them a great combination for visual diversity.
As a state-of-the-art cinema lens, the Nano Primes include lens data communication which incorporates Zeiss' eXtended Data protocol to provide lens type, focal length, focus distance, iris setting, as well as shading and distortion mapping. User-interchangeable mounts allow the Nano Primes the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of camera systems.
The super compact size and weight of the Nano Primes makes them an ideal choice for gimbal or drone setups. With common focus and iris gear position, uniform 95mm fronts, and thoughtfully matched optical characteristics, the complete line of Zeiss Nano Primes are a truly professional option for cinematographers.
(Ships with Imperial Focus Scale. Metric Focus Scale available by special request only)
- Zeiss Nano Prime 18mm T1.5
- Zeiss Nano Prime 24mm T1.5
- Zeiss Nano Prime 35mm T1.5
- Zeiss Nano Prime 50mm T1.5
- Zeiss Nano Prime 75mm T1.5
- Zeiss Nano Prime 100mm T1.5
- Tailored foam hard case