Lenses are precision instruments that can be delicate. Follow these few basic steps to ensure your lenses arrive to us safe.
• If you don't have a dedicated shipping case for your lens(es) wrap each lens individually with fine bubble wrap. Make sure there is at least two inches of padding on all sides of the lens.
• Fill empty space in boxes with additional padding like recycled foam peanuts or newspaper to prevent the lenses from bouncing or moving during transit.
• Make sure the box you use is rated for the size and weight of the lenses you're putting into it.
• If you're shipping a dedicated ATA or Pelican case, make sure you ziptie the latches and include extra zipties in case the originals are removed for any reason during transit.
• If you have any questions, we're here for you! Don't hesitate to call or email us anytime to discuss the best method for shipping precious optics.